- Deposits are taken as way of a Contract between you the client and us the Entertainer, your Deposit confirms your booking with us - if we do not receive a deposit then your booking is not confirmed nor can we honour the date you have requested.
- Deposits are non refundable - but are held on your account for one year if you should have to re-schedule your event. The deposit will then be honoured.
- Our commitment to you - we the entertainer, will arrive to provide the services that has been requested. I.E. Singers, Race Night etc.
- Due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (car accident, sickness, or adverse weather conditions such as snow and ice) should we be unable to attend we will of course speak to you to reschedule you event or refund any money taken in full as full & final settlement.
- Should for any circumstances beyond our control we are unable to complete your evening of entertainment due to equipment failure we will refund on monies taken in full and final settlement.
- On arrival or at any time during the evening should there be a breach of the peace it is at our discretion whether a) attend the engagement or b) stop the event and remove our equipment and vacate the premises. Should this happen no refund will be honoured.
- Please note should you place a booking with us that requires us to carry equipment to an upper or lower level but not street level function room there will be a charge of £20. Please state this at the time of booking.
(please note that should you require us to visit your venue prior to the event a cost of £50 will be incurred should the venue be more than ten miles from our office)